Thursday, October 13, 2011

Postcard marketing? Does it work?




Of course it works. If it didn't I wouldn't invest up to $500 on each listing I take on producing this for my sellers. In our current real estate market, it is important that your agent utilize EVERY resource to find that ONE buyer that you need for your home.

What is the purpose of postcards going out to your neighborhood? Who better to help market your home. Your neighbor four streets over (who never drives down your street) may have a friend or family member that wants to move into the area. This is one of the upfront expenditures that I provide to my sellers and I have had great success getting my listings sold with these postcards. I also incorporate QR Code technology, your homes own domain name, text message servicing point a potential buyer directly to your virtual tour and 800 call caputer technology. This is how real estate should be done.

No comments: